Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for December, 2010

Some parish photos

 

The lure of the snow made it irresistable to try and capture a few pictures.

Santry:

Glasnevin:

Our neighbouring R.C. church, Our Lady of Dolours (the “wigwam”) looked particularly well:

The Rose garden in the Botanic Gardens looked bleak:

The old ruined church in Finglas:

The “new” (1843) building:

The triptych of the Nativity which adorns the pulpit in Santry:

And some Christmas glitter at Finglas:

Advertisements

Read Full Post »